Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Ford vs. Chevy...funny pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 09:12 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford vs. Chevy...funny pics

Ok, so here's the deal. At our construction site we got hammered by a pretty good storm yesterday. During the storm a powerline pole got pushed to an odd angle from the wind and our electrical superintendent (the Ford driver) went out to take a look at it. When he did, he pulled slightly off the pavement and his brand new Ford with less than 2,500 miles on it slid farther into the ditch. He gave it his best effort to get out...but only managed to spin the street tires and dig in a little deeper. So...he calls me to come pull him out. I show up with my Chevy and a cable and hook the trucks up. I proceed to pull and it seems like my Chevy is struggling to get him out. I was a little confused, but just give it a little more gas and kept tugging. I finally get him up on pavement and back up a little to put some slack in the cable. I got out to put the cable back in my truck and notice 3 guys just dying with laughter. It seems our Ford guy thought it'd be funny to leave his truck in park and keep his foot on the brake to make my Chevy look bad. Well...it didn't work and I drug him, in park all the way, and even a few feet onto the pavement.

What's even a little funnier about this story is he had a choice on whether to get a Chevy or Ford...and he chose the Ford. So...in our morning meeting this morning we had a little discussion about choices, and how important it is to make the right ones!

Hope these give someone a little chuckle!

Last edited by FormulaZR; 06-30-2009 at 10:29 AM.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:17 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice
Old 06-30-2009, 10:43 AM
Launching!

lol i bet he felt like a douche..
Old 06-30-2009, 12:45 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by violent_celerity
lol i bet he felt like a douche..
It was really all in good fun. He and I are pretty good friends, and he has a good attitude...but he was fairly shocked that Park didn't stop the Chevy.

He actually picked the Ford because of Sync, which I agree is a cool feature...but I'd rather have a good truck, not an MP3 player on wheels.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:42 AM
TECH Junkie

lol. i hear the same sh*t all the time, 90% of everyone i know likes ford. its all fun though
Old 07-02-2009, 08:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats pretty funny, most people around here are diehard chevy fans too.

Quick Reply: Ford vs. Chevy...funny pics